Our services includes the following:
Testiver provides a suite of services across various platforms to ensure that systems are rigorously tested and released defect free for use. Testiver provides a diverse range of testing services across the following platforms:
- ATM Machine
The web integrates all software applications across all devices and here at Testiver we ensure that compatibility of all browsers performing at their optimal capacities on the variety of platforms is our number one priority for all applications ranging from E-commerce to education. Cross browser testing as well as testing for broken links are some of the tests done.
The desktop application testing is crucial to all personal computers as they are still the most widely used computing devices. Desktop apps are not web based and this makes them unique. The uniqueness of desktop applications lies in the fact that the applications are created in a controlled environment and required to function across a variety of other environments.
The mobile device market has expanded beyond imagination making tablets, PDA’s and mobile phones the everyday tool for users. This mobile environment is compounded by the various numbers of operating systems available and hardware infrastructure. The necessity to optimise web and desktop based applications for mobile use is of extreme importance.
The gaming industry is now a worldwide recognised sector with revenues running into billions of dollars, thereby highlighting the importance of ensuring all games are compatible with a range of useable devices. Testiver has cornered this sector with its cutting edge knowledge of the market and guarantees a fast and effective turnaround time.
Some sectors we cover
We offer varied types of testing carefully tailored to suit your requirements and budget
- Functional Testing
Our Functional testing services include:
- Black-box testing including: Functionality, Usability and Compatibility of software
- Test Planning
- Formal Test Designing using various techniques
- Exploratory Testing
- Systematic Questioning and Subject Analysis
- We use mind-maps, spreadsheets or test management software for documenting the artifacts depending on the context
- User Acceptance Testing
Our process for effective UAT includes:
- Execute test cases and run additional random tests
- Report comments and any defects or issues found during testing
- The issues/defects found during testing are discussed with the Project Team, Subject Matter Experts and Business Analysts.
- The issues are resolved according to the mutual consensus and the satisfaction of end users.
- After successful completion of the acceptance testing and resolution of all the issues our team indicates the acceptance of the application.
- Accessibility Testing
We provide accessibility testing:
- Accessibility is the degree to which a product, device, service, or environment is available to as many people as possible
- Accessibility can be viewed as the “ability to access” and benefit from some system or entity.
The concept often focuses on people with disabilities or special needs and their right of access, enabling the use of assistive technology
We test according to WCAG 2.0 and Section 508 guidelines ; we have a wide range of tools at our disposal.
- Performance Testing
Our performance testing team offers:
- Performance Testing (Load Testing/ Stress Testing)
- Realistic Usage Profiles of upto 5,000 users logged into a website or application
- Tools: LoadRunner/ JMeter / WebLoad
- Bottleneck Identification: Transaction-level, Operating System Level, Server level (e.g. Apache web server tuning)
- Performance principles, patterns and anti-patterns
- Design for better performance
- Security Testing
Our Security Testing team provides the following services:
- OWASP Top 10 Coverage: Flaws related to Authentication, Authorization, Session Management, SQL Injection, Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF), Redirection Flaws, Security mis-configurations
- Secure Design
- Tool-assisted Exploratory testing
- Threat Modeling based on the attack model used by Microsoft/OWASP
- Logic Flaws resulting in Vulnerabilities
- Vulnerability Analysis
Why you should choose us?
Brands of the World do!
Working on an awesome idea? Then call us to discuss you testing requirements with a business manager on